The Soda Pop

CAMPUSBASE.CF
7:47:02 am

Neco RunsWaec RunsJamb RunsNabteb RunsTop FeedsForum PortalHomepage

Chat ( 1 )

Friday April 19th 2024

GET SURE NECO 2022/2023 RUNS CLICK HERE NOW TO SEE DETAILS!!!
NECO

CLICK HERE NOW
To Get Your 2022 WAEC Questions And Answers Direct To Your Phone As Text Messages (SMS)

CBCampus Forum

XtGem Forum catalog
*Post A Comment · Invite Friends · From End
* Deguru(guest 2017-03-30 05:01
Waec 2017/ 2018 History Questions and Answers (Obj & Theory) Runz / Expo – May/ J

[quote=school b][img] http://ssce.assure.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/WAEC_Set_To_Announce_The_Release_Of_May-june_2015-2016_Results_On_Monday_f3380e3850715b6b38646fba74a7738eWaploaded.com_-300x284.png[/img]
History

2a)
the sherbro political structure consented of sub-chiefs that ruled the political provinces.. Three of there are

i Sei Bureh Of Terma Bum
ii So Kong of Impen
iii So to of cha

2b.i The sherbro political organization was based on an elective principles that is the leader were elected

ii the rulers were descendant of matrimonial ruling families

iii The poro society served as an advisory council to the king, Bei sherbro

iv. The sherbro country was divided into provinces placed under sub-chiefs. It's mean that they have a system of decentralization
*9)*

*BENEFITS SIERRA LEONE DERIVES FROM ECOWAS*

i. Bilateral trading
ii. Financial assistance
iii. Educational support(scholarship to study anywhere)
iv. Political stabilization
v. Help in peace making

SECT C

7a (1)Governor Slater
(2) Governor Hubert Stevenson
(3) Governor Beresford Stooke.

7b The Chiefs were very important in the colonial administration of the British.
The following were the roles played bythe chiefs.
(1) They helped the colonial administration to collect taxes and from the people and implemented policies of the Government.
(2) Chiefs were heads of their people or heads of ethnic life in terms of demoestic and customary issues. They were responsible for interpretations and enforcement of customary laws. They settled disputes in matters relating to native and customary laws.e.g. marriage, witchcraft and woman palava to namebut a few.
(3) They acted as intermediaries between the colonial government and the natives. Paramount chiefs explained colonial policies to their subjects. The British colonial administration got the acceptance of the people through the help of the chiefs.
(4) The Chiefs helped the British colonial administrators to maintain law and order as well as security through the establishment of native police force. The dealt with minor cases and local people were compelled to be law abiding. The Chiefs made used of age grades as law enforcement agencies.
(5) They mobilized their subjects for the building of their chiefdoms through customary labour and tributes. They led their people and motivated them in communal work. Chiefs ensured the maintenance of roads, bridges,schools, health clinics and markets. They also ensured that the general sanitary conditions of the town and villages in their chiefdoms were maintained. The Chiefs organized force labour for the British colonial administration.

SECT B

(6a) The Block Poor, Nova scotians and the Maroon.

(6b) 1 The rebellion resulted in the victory of the Sierra Leone Company( The then governing body of the colony)

(2) The ring leaders of the rebellion were arrested and tried. Some were killed and others banished from the colony.

(3) The rebellion led to the Bankruptcy of the Sierra Leone Company. When the colony the colony was destroyed by the French in 1794, the company spent 55000 pounds for the rehabilitation of the colony. And in other to get back the money spent by the company. The company imposed taxes on the nova Scotia which they refused to pay and eventually led to it bankruptcy.

(4) Finally, the local government program of the Nova Scotians was dissolved. This was as a result of the rebellion against the company in 1800.
[/quote]

For more Free Answers Visit Http://viktuz.wapka.me/site_forum_cat./
* John's(guest said to Deguru 0n 2017-03-30 14:43
Nice I just visited the Site I can See

:-D
Oniline

«Back

Top Categories
Forum
Exam Answer Portal
Verify Your Jamb Subscription
Verify Your Neco Subscription